Experienced DeveloperAre you an experienced developer that has knowledge in Magento 2?
WE’RE ON A MISSION
Dash10 Managed Services was created with this goal in mind: Help make business dreams come true, one website at a time. Our aim is to aid our expanding client base to attain impressive sales and marketing results through a combination of ingenuity, collaboration, and science.
We’re looking for champions to join us in our mission. We need people who are passionate about their craft as we are passionate about web design, digital marketing, pizza, and cake.
DASH TO YOUR DREAM CAREER
Apply now and enjoy competitive compensation and benefits, and a whole lot of other perks! Employer from sector BPO / Call center, located in Davao Region.
About this job offer
- Davao del Sur, Davao Region
Dash10 is seeking for an experienced Magento 2 developer to work on our internal PHP/Mysql based CRM and project management systems.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Magento 2 development / Front End / Back End
- Taking a software specification and implementing it as working code within our customised SugarCRM-based CRM system
- Maintenance and troubleshooting this platform, including troubleshooting and fixing bugs
- Developing internal software from scratch, using PHP/Mysql
- Where required, working on client’s website projects, building websites and custom software solutions on top of open source CMS technologies such as WordPress or Magento
To succeed in this role the following attributes are required:
- 3+ years commercial experience as a backend programmer developing PHP/Mysql software
- An excellent working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Substantial commercial experience with PHP/Mysql development
- Knowledge of open source CRM packages such as SugarCRM, SuiteCRM or VTiger would be a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MySQL
- Fast learning and adaptable – able to use the internet and other resources to quickly learn new technologies and resolve problems.
- Prepared to commit to the role for the long-term (2 years+)
- You will be regularly liaising directly with a variety of our internal staff, so a good command of the English language is a must!
- You will need to be accurate in your work and to be able to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Minimum education level: Bachelor´s Degree
- Years of experience: 2
- Language(s): English
- Knowledge: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
- Number of vacancies: 2