Pre-Sales Support SpecialistAccuracy, attention to details, and good organisational skills... Do you have what it takes?
WE’RE ON A MISSION
Because customer experience is our main priority, we are looking for the best candidate to support us in our goal. Our highly qualified team equipped the right attitude, ensures that seamless processes are in place to make business dreams come true– one website at a time.
We take pride in the calibre of our workforce that collectively delivers quality results consistently… with passion and perseverance. Do you have what it takes to be a positive, proactive and adaptable member of our elite team?
DASH TO YOUR DREAM CAREER
Apply now and enjoy competitive compensation and benefits, and a whole lot of other perks!
About this job offer
- Davao del Sur, Davao Region
Dash10 is in immediate need of a qualified Pre-Sales Support Specialist to work with our Sales Team and other internal staff, setting client expectations and supplying detailed answers to Products and Services questions where required. Another crucial purpose of the role is to provide accurate estimates for customised website functionality for new and existing clients.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring each of the touch points of pre-sales support is covered efficiently to portray a professional and positive image to clients and prospects, including other staff
- Know Product and Service offerings ‘inside out’, and have a strong understanding of websites, online software development techniques, and other relevant industry knowledge.
- Responding to technical questions
- Giving accurate estimates and budgets in a timely fashion and according to specifications
- Diligently recording required key metrics and sending in necessary reports to Supervisor and the management team
- Foster proactive and constructive working relations with other members of the team, at all times
Key Attributes required:
- Stature, knowledge, personal style and communications skills to gain credibility and rapport with your prospects and to influence key decision makers within those organisations.
- Strong listening skills.
- Professional presentation with excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to absorb large amounts of information, and learn new material quickly.
- Strong work ethic, highly efficient, and a very high level of commitment to helping others succeed.
- Ability to adapt and cope well with change.
- Can take instruction and constructive criticism
- A broad knowledge of technology, and an aptitude for sales
- Strongly self-motivated with a positive, ‘do what it takes’ attitude along with a very strong desire to succeed.
- Prepared to commit to the role for the long-term (2 years+)
- Minimum education level: Bachelor´s Degree
- Years of experience: 1
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No