Software Architect / Technical Lead / Lead Engineer Wanted
- Innovative, highly successful, go-forward New Zealand based company.
- Great role based in Davao City.
- Opportunity to be involved in a number of exciting, successful software projects – including ground-up builds, currently in planning.
Become a part of the dynamic and growing New Zealand based company Zeald
Zeald is one of the largest full-service website design and digital marketing companies in New Zealand. We are passionate about delivering excellent results for our business clients throughout New Zealand and Australia. You can find out more about us, what makes us special, our history and our team on our website at www.zeald.com.
Zeald is looking for a Software Architect / Technical Lead / Lead Engineer to join its growing team based in Davao City. As a Software Architect / Technical Lead / Lead Engineer with Zeald, you will be responsible for a range of activities including:
- Planning & designing the technical implementation and underlying architecture of various features within Zeald’s software offerings.
- Working with the BA to identify the best way to implement a feature or resolve an identified issue, and estimating the time required to implement the solution.
- Briefing developers, UI/UX designers and dev-ops engineers and overseeing their implementation of planned features.
- Mentoring & training in a peer development capacity
- Enforcing high code quality & software development standards through code review & signoff and training & mentoring of members in the team.
- Contributing in a development capacity, especially in core classes, important bug fixes, and as a point of escalation (resolving problems others in the team cannot).
- Implementing approaches & techniques to software development as signed off by management.
- Ensuring the team uses a strong, best practice approach to testing and code quality.
- Advocating & supporting new approaches to software development within the company.
This is a full-time salaried role based in Davao City that requires a minimum of 40-50 working hours per week. Usual work hours are 6:00am to 3:30pm, Monday to Friday.
This is a senior role within our development teams, and in order to be successful in your application you will need:
- Minimum 8+ years of programming and software development experience
- Strong object-oriented code design skills & knowledge of object-oriented design patterns
- Strong algorithm design skills and experience.
- Proven ability to translate client requirements into a workable technical solution
- Strong knowledge of SQL and understanding of database design.
Please submit a cover letter along with your CV. We look forward to talking with you about this exciting role!